write for us
Donate Your Sweat is looking for volunteer creative writers who can provide excellent content! Professional writers with an experience in writing about volunteer stories, inspirational articles, etc as well as enthusiastic wordsmiths who would love to try their hands at crafting words that would have a positive impact on life are encouraged to write for us. This is a unique opportunity to write if you are passionate to script a change that you want to see in the world!
What Type of articles do we accept?
- Stories about Voluntary contribution of labour (Shramdaan) for a public cause.
- Articles which advocate ideas to make this world better place through volunteering.
- Articles which educate the readers about different environmental cause. (please refer)
What’ stopping you?
Acquaint yourself with content on donateyoursweat.org and Submit your article in following format …
- Title: Provide 2 crisp and catchy title options.
- Article length: 400-800 words.
- Photo: Include a landscape photo for the article (1500 x 900 pixels) with reference and caption.
- Teaser for the content : Teaser with around 20 words or under 160 characters that describe the content of the article.
- Bio: Include a short bio and headshot of yourself.
Mail everything in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Donate Your Sweat Article Submission’
Note: We only accept original articles and do not cross-post the content.